ORAL & POSTER PRESENTATION
A. ORAL PRESENTATION
- Only registered authors / co-authors are authorized to present the paper during the congress.
- If original presenter cannot attend, please inform your session chair the name of the substitute presenter prior to the presentation.
- As the congress draws near, presentation schedule, room assignments and session chairs/ moderators will be communicated and/or posted through the congress website.
- In an effort to synchronize the parallel sessions, session chairs have been instructed to impose strict adherence to time schedule to allow participants to move from one session to another without missing inter and intra- session topics of interest.
Power Point Presentation
- Presenter shall load the USB Memory stick in the Speaker’s Ready Area within the assigned room at least 30 minutes before the start of the session.
- Limit presentation to 10 minutes plus 5 minutes for moderated discussion
- Limit to no more than 15 slides with emphasis on objectives, methodology, results and conclusion.
- Presenter is advised to strictly follow the 10-minute presentation for the session to finish on time and in courtesy to the succeeding presenter and session assigned in the same room.
- Presenter will be notified by the session chair 3 minutes prior; and will be requested to wrap-up the presentation a minute prior to the end of the 10-minute time allocation.
- We recommend that you rehearse timing yourself very carefully to make sure that the presentation takes no more than the allocated time.
B. POSTER PRESENTATION (details to be communicated/posted later)
- Only registered authors / co-authors are authorized to present the poster.
- As the congress draws near, location and schedule of poster presentation will be communicated/ posted in the congress website.
- Mounting of poster starts at --- am and shall be removed ---pm same day of scheduled presentation. This is to give way to the next poster to be mounted the following day. Should there be any changes, poster shifts will be confirmed and updated by group email and through the official website.
Congress organizers are not held responsible for posters not removed beyond exhibit schedule.
- Double - sided tape, tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Congress staff will also be available to assist in the mounting of the poster/s.
Technical Specs (details to be communicated/ posted later)
- Dimensions of the poster board are PORTRAIT style with a size of -- cm (-- feet) wide by --- cm (--- feet) tall.
- Suggested poster size is -- cm (--feet) wide by --cm (--- feet) tall.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold and readable enough from a distance of two meters.